|FLEX (10 is hard)||9|
We present to you this surfskate board designed by Prismatattoo tattoo studio. This is a limited edition of only 20 unique units. If you like tattoos and exclusivity, this is your table.
This surfskate or cruiser board, depending on the trucks you choose, is made of 7 North American maple wood laminates. One of the strongest and lightest on the market.
This surfskate board measures 29.5" x 10" / 75cm x 25.4cm, being rather wide for the best feel and comfort when surfing on asfalt.
As you can see from the photos, we've designed it with aggressive concavities to keep your feet locked in. It helps a lot when it comes to skidding (freeriding), but it's also great for pumping hard in motion (cruising) and doing those tricks you love so much (freestyle).
The truth is that the Carver brand surfskates have nothing to envy. Don't pay for the brand, pay for the benefits!
This complete surfskate only weighs 3kg and you can equip it with whatever you want, depending on the use you want to give it:
● Surftrucks: The Surf axles give you a more intense turn and faster pumping. The fluidity is comparable to surfing on a wave, which is why surfers use it for dry training. These are premium axles, different from the front and the back to provide the best feel. We have also been able to lighten the weight of these axles
without affecting their resistance.
● Longboard Trucks: If you want a quieter turn and to save money, longboard axles will transform this surfboard into a very versatile cruiser.
● BeXtreme Speed 80A yellow wheels: The most versatile 70x51mm longboard wheels. Big and wide,
these wheels are off-road so nothing can stop you.
● BeXtreme Magnum 86A wheels: Special 65x46mm longboard wheels for freeride and freestyle. Made of a special urethane, these wheels won’t leave you infamous.
● Abec 11 Taitan bearings: Longboard bearings characterized by a low coefficient of friction and titanium.
● Abec 9 bearings: Longboard and skate bearings that are characterized by their high durabilitywhich is guaranteed.